About SA Drywall
- Business name: SA Drywall (Pty) Ltd
- Registration number: 2013/202543/07
- VAT number: 4740286937
- SABISA number: B2186
- Cape Town Address: 12 Vandoesburg Avenue, Bothasig
- Johannesburg Address: 47 Nelsons Road, Booysens
- Telephone: 021 558 7361 / 011 568 145
- Email: email@example.com
General business activities
SA Drywall has been established as a dry walling company. We are in Cape Town, South Africa. We started in 2013. Our proudly South African business operates throughout the Western Cape. We also have an office in Gauteng. The company’s future growth plans include the Durban market. The installations of drywall partitioning and ceilings is our core business. In addition to drywall, we also do full turnkey projects with great efficiency. Our main markets include the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. SA Drywall is a family owned organisation and consequently treat all our staff and clients with great care. We have 5 in-office staff members and 10 on-site tradesmen plus a few hand picked sub contractors who we have built solid relationships with resulting in a smooth and pleasant experience for our customers.
SA Drywall is a SABISA registered company because we strictly adhere to industry standards.
- Our Purpose: is firstly, to be a leader in the dry-walling industry by providing enhanced services, relationships and reliability. Secondly, is to help the environment. And thirdly, is to empower those less fortunate
- Vision: To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers thereby creating trust
- Mission statement: Our mission is to build long term relationships with our customers and clients. We aspire to provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
- Core values: Naturally… we believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
- Goals: In addition to having good ethics, we dream of regional expansion. To develop a strong base of key customers. We want to increase the employee base of the company to support the development of services. Finally, we are working on building a good reputation in the field of construction. We want to become a key player in the industry.
Our Sister Company
Consequently, SA Drywall has branched out into the aluminium space. Kindly visit National Glass for more details. We suggest you request our catalogue. And, browse through the product range. Alternatively, you can contact us for a free quote. Our aluminium products meet the standards set out by AAAMSA and SAGGA.
Our Gauteng Office
The Gauteng office is run by Sean and Gavin. This branch is SABISA registered. Branches are individually managed which allows for a more personalized service. All sales calls come directly to the head office.
In conclusion, we are a company you can count on because we share the same ethical values that you do.