About SA Drywall
- Business name: SA Drywall (Pty) Ltd
- Registration number: 2013/202543/07
- VAT number: 4740286937
- SABISA number: B2186
- Cape Town Address: 12 Vandoesburg Avenue, Bothasig
- Johannesburg Address: 53 Rockridge Place, Buccleuch, Sandton
- Telephone: 021 558 7361 / 011 568 145
- Email: email@example.com
General business activities
SA Drywall has been established as a dry walling company. We have been operating in Cape Town, South Africa since 2013. Our proudly South African business operates throughout the Western Cape. We also have an office in Gauteng. The company’s future growth plans include the Durban market. Our core business is the installations of drywall partitioning and ceilings. However, we also do full turnkey projects with great efficiency. Our main markets include the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. SA Drywall is a family owned and run organisation and consequently treat all our staff and clients with great care. We have 5 in-office staff members and 50 on-site tradesmen.
SA Drywall is a SABISA registered company. We strictly adheres to industry standards
- Our Purpose: is firstly, to be a leader in the dry-walling industry by providing enhanced services, relationships and reliability.
- Vision: To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- Mission statement: Our mission is to build long term relationships with our customers and clients. We aspire to provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
- Core values: We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
- Goals: In addition to having good ethics, we dream of regional expansion in the field of dry-walling. To develop a strong base of key customers. We want to increase the employee base of the company to support the development of services. Finally, we are working on building a good reputation in the field of construction and interior design. We want to become a key player in the industry.
Our Sister Company
Consequently, SA Drywall has branched out into the aluminium space. Kindly visit SA Aluminium for more details. on how we can assist you. We suggest you download our catalogue. Also, browse through the product range. Alternatively, you can contact us for a free quote. Our aluminium products meet the standards set out by AAAMSA and SAGGA which means a high standard of quality is maintained
Our Gauteng office is run by Bucren Contractors who are also SABISA registered. We have partnered with Pieter Hanekom who is well know for his excellence in drywall partitioning and ceilings. Together, we have made our industry more professional through advanced techniques and honesty